2.06.2012

28 inches


Massive amounts of snow tend to gravitate to Denver. Every year we have a blizzard to brag about - twice we've had upwards of 4 feet at a given time. Last week we got a doozy (not 4 feet, but a solid 28 inches). Every school shut down and a bunch of businesses too, which left my children and me stuck in our house. As much as I would have loved to take Dude out and build a massive snow man and a snow fort to top all snow forts, we had our little Squirt to consider. She's not quite at the "romp around in the snow" age and I wouldn't have been able to shovel 20 inches with a baby on my back, so we watched the white stuff grow taller and taller from inside all day long.


When Tim got home from work, I busted outside with Dude for an hour of shoveling. It was still coming down in sheets, so we were wet. 









1 comments:

Cara S. said...

Yes, one year is a difficult age for snow...