2.05.2014

Amy DeYoung, the Great

These have been burning a hole in their virtual folder on my hard drive for quite some time now.  Consider them RELEASED.  One of my besties, Amy DeYoung is the very best photog you'll ever come across.  And I don't say that because she one of my dearest treasures in this life.  She just is.  Check her out for fun. You'll get enveloped in her world of capturing true heart language and joy in her subjects.  Forgive the outpouring of photographs below.  I couldn't narrow it down any further.

 "Yeah, pretty sure your just had your finger in your nose Reagan."











 Be still my heart.





 My assumption is Tim had just placed that reed of grass in Dude's ear.  




 




 






 Introducing my favorite picture out of the bunch.  




 This one is the near the top too.  Amy captured this gem as I helped my kiddo run like a super hero to get through the itchy grass.  That's kinda life these days.  Mama helping him through the weeds.  










 These two shots are so NOT my husband.  Which is why I have them framed in our master bath.












Thank you magical Amy.  We heart you and your mad skills.

2 comments:

Cara S. said...

She is amazing for sure!

Kaye said...

She captured the love and joy in your family PERFECTLY!!!