1.27.2018

December. It's the Very Best


This little nugget of deliciousness came to visit us for the very first time (with my brother and his wife of course,) but LOOK at this kid.  Darling.  His name is Jackson James and I heart every bit of him.  We took them to the Santa train in Georgetown and had ALL the fun. 





  Rodolpho was still here for this outing.  We forced him to sit by Santa.  And to smile.  I think he loved it deep down.










Nana and Papa were here for a bit and thoroughly enjoyed their basement digs.  It's a dreamy place to stay I must admit.


Some of my favorites came to celebrate the season, "Flannel and Frost" style.  I adore the women in my world.  Every single one of them.


 


Around here, the day after Thanksgiving = Tree cutting day in our glorious mountains.  Mom and Dad were here to partake this year.  We cut down our favorite Charlie Brown to date.  Warms my heart these home grown trees.









We ended December with 7 sunshiny days in Florida.  That's to come - when I find time to ignore my kids for another hour.

0 comments: