10.25.2021

Bringing it Back Old School

 The funniest thing happens when you forget/neglect to pay website hosting bills for over a year.  Your website goes away.  Crazy, right?  I went to do this therapeutic thing I used to do called "writing" this morning and realized that the site where I poured my soul into went into the cosmos a long while ago.  After 20 minutes of pleading with Juan through my hosting chat, it was clear that nothing is to be done.  

All of this lead me to this dinosaur blog of ours.  Turns out this space is quite special.  It's where I used to document our lives, the growth of our children, the many homes we called home, the vacations we navigated and all the daily life things we might otherwise forget.  I spent an extortionary amount of time in this virtual realm called "Mile High Us."  It was (still is) FREE to maintain, doesn't require plug ins or domain registrations, cookies or auto bill pay.  It's simple and for so long, connected our family with our loved and liked ones and continues to offer us years of photographic memories of our life as a family.  How about that.

I don't know if I'm feeling more excited to revisit this space or more sad over the years I left us hanging with no blog recaps of our day to day.  Either way, I think I'm coming back here to give this another good ole' fashion, simple internet try.  Tim and I are aiming to simplify a lot of aspects of our life, so this feels like a great place to start.  Milehighus.blogspot.com, welcome back.  We appreciate your loyalty.



       

0 comments: