1.30.2008

Just One a Them Days



I'm a sick Little Dude. When I cough I about hack up a lung and my entire face...from my nose to my chin... is always wet. I'm pretty sure a toofer (to be my second) is coming in too since the drool is like Niagra Falls out of my mouth. Mom wipes it off every millasecond and that makes me real mad. Thus the bib in the above picture. But I'm still a happy kid and smile and play on my Tonka just like any ole' day. Mom and Dad tell me I'm the best baby in the world. I guess they're right.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope Ry gets better... poor bud... If it makes you feel better, Em is getting 4 new teeth and has slightly stinky breath for all the 'cutting' going on inside there. Em says hello and looking forward to seeing you two soon, send pics of the teeth soon!