2.04.2008

What Kind of Folk Own 4 Cars?

In our 6.5 years of wedding bliss, we have had the distinct and somewhat embarrassing pleasure of owning 4 vehicles not once, not twice, but three times. As of tonight, the Cruiser has a new home, so we're back down to 3 automobiles. Thank goodness. Mile High Dad gets much pleasure out of these short periods of excessive automobileness. Below is a gallery of every vehicle we have owned...Blaze, JD, Essie, Commy, Charlie, Isabelle...none newer than 1995...until our newest purchase, the Pilot. She has yet to be named.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

um, each of our neighbors across the street has at least four cars - if not more. however, they also have about 8 people living in a house half the size of yours.

Erynn Cole Custom Invitations said...

Hmmm...I seem to recall you giving me tons of CRAP for all the vehicles I've owned. I'll have you know I've now owned my TrailBlazer for over 2 years. Ha! On another note, you got a Pilot? Those are NICE!