7.03.2008

Our Adoption Story Documented


I went to an auction a while back - one of the items up for bid was a videographer coming to document your family story. No one had bid, so I won it for $50. Not a bad deal considering they charge $800 normally....I don't think the company was overjoyed with the end result, but they were stand up guys and came out to shoot our story anyway. The link below is the end result. We're extremely pleased with the quality of their work and think this will be pretty cool for the dude to have later in life. The kicker is...if another kiddo comes along, we technically have to drop $800 and have a video made for him or her too:)


5 comments:

Caryn said...

This video is so beautiful! What a great way to tell your family's story. :)

Sweet Home Colorado said...

I can't seem to get the video to play! SAD! I'll have to watch it some other time!

Sweet Home Colorado said...

Yea! It worked! And it was AWESOME! I had tears in my eyes watching it! We think Rylan is so precious too!

Amy DeYoung said...

What a video to have! Love it!

kwas said...

Nanna and Papa agree with the other comments. What a great way to celelbrate Gods little gift to our family. We love you Rylan.