10.07.2008

Flashback to my Girls Weekend

Reunion of our "Chicago Met" clan in Chi-town

This post is slightly out of order, but who's counting. The weekend before the big fat move, I spent a long weekend in Chicago without child. My loving, generous and selfless husband encouraged me to take some "me" time and didn't throw any guilt at me in the process. He's a much bigger spouse than I:)



The tykes of the girls lovin' their posing session

During my heavenly weekend I got to spend time with some of very favorite women and their tykes & met up with my Amy from Texas and kicked it downtown Chicago overnight (we had a F-U-N night with our Chicago Met college buds, shopped till we dropped at H&M & were spoiled at our hotel with gifts from my wonderful mom-in-law). I got some QT in with my "prego with twins & on bed rest for the past few months" friend Rach, met my bud Caryn's new duo (more twins), & spent a night with my irresistibly cute nephew "D" and my parents.

Every mom (and dad) deserves weekends like this one. Just maybe not one week before you move:)

We're big posers and tend to giggle like schoolgirls when united.

Tim's childhood best friend's pride & joy Emmers says "Tim" & ends with an awesome nose pick

1 comments:

Amy DeYoung said...

Nobody has left a comment yet about how cute the schoolgirls look?! I cannot believe it. Well let me be the first to say... HOW CUTE ARE WE!! :)