6.24.2009

Rad Dad

Our dude is one blessed little man. And I'm one blessed Momma. We have this unbelievably awesome man in our life. And he's all ours. It's so easy to let life go by without stopping for reminders of how blessed I am. On Father's Day I wanted to make sure my best friend knows just how much we value his steadfast ability to be dude's dad and my hubby.

We started the day hiking at a new mountain park. Dude loved throwing rocks in the river and looking for the forest's largest sticks. After we got home I had our babysitter come and hang with duder while I took Tim to the Denver luxury home tour around the city. It's rare that we get to do the things we used to do together, minus the pattering of little feet behind us:) We ended the day at the park with our friends and their baby girls.

A perfect day - thanks to my hubby for your patience, level head, loyalty, optimism, gentleness, love for our life, work ethic, faith and of course your irresistible good looks:) We love you and thanks for lovin' us too!


I couldn't end this post without giving a HUGE loving shout out to my dadio too. I can't imagine a dad more suited to be my dad. Watching how his love for me has translated to our little man has been about the coolest, most endearing thing ever. They have a special bond, those two. We love you Dad/Pappa!

0 comments: