5.10.2010

I Heart this Past Weekend


So many reasons to heart this past weekend. I'll bullet point a few:
*Shishkabobs with the Syers and dude giggling non-stop for an hour with Uncle Wes.
*Happy happy happy hour with Eric and Megan, sans kids. 3 hours of intelligent, adult conversation, 8 shareable scrumptious plates and 10 fully loaded beverages cost each couple $35. Shazam!
*Dude's new babysitter, Sarah = love her! Yeah for Cara sending quality Arapahoe students our way.
*Selling 5 of the 6 items we had posted on Craig's list = paid off our new patio furniture.
*Hubby-made sticky buns Mom's day morning. Took me back to my childhood when my mom would have those suckers ready when we got out of bed. Heaven.
*A picture perfect hike (once dude got used to the fact that he did indeed need to walk and not be carried) at Waterton Canyon. We caught butterflies, searched for the canyons very best rocks and sticks and had a tailgate picnic, complete with string cheese and granola bars.
*Watching dude eat a cupcake without getting his hands messy. After 10 minutes he finally caved and ate it as fast as he possibly could.
*2 hours of nail pampering with Maria.
*Home made, romantic steak dinner & wine with my main squeeze.
I went to sleep with a smile last night. Hope you had a heavenly weekend as well. Must admit, I'm kinda depressed that Monday is upon us.








0 comments: