5.08.2010

Momma Mias

Isn't she lovely? That's my Momma.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. It's a doozie of a day for this Momma. You can peruse my other literary time sucker for my emotional account of Mom's Day, but for this lighthearted blog, I'll keep it simple. I love my momma dearly. She's the complete Mom package. And then some. And then there's my mother-in-law. I love her dearly too. She's my friend and the most loving example of what a mother-in-law can possibly be. She loves her family like crazy. And as if we needed more love added to this post, I also cherish all my girlies who keep me sane in our day to day mothering madness. What would I do without people to talk to about bowel movements and puke and boogers? Really, what would we all do?
And most importantly, I'm giddy with glee over being a mom to my little mile high dude. My friends, he is my heart (well, Tim shares that with him) and I can barely remember what I did with myself become being coined his momma mia. How fortunate am I? Super fortunate. Super blessed. I thank God for my moms and for giving me the tools to be a mom to my little ball of energy and spunk. I was born to be that little man's mom.
Happy Mother's Day to all my kick bootie Mom followers. Keep fighting the good fight ladies. And to those who long to be moms or have lost precious tiny ones and not so tiny ones, I'm so sorry. So so sorry. I hope and pray that next Mom's Day will bring the joy you've been longing for.


Check out the hawk on my little monkey. It was his crowning jewel for a long period of time.

You dig the yellow chain? My little Mr. T.


Mom-in-law. She's pretty lovely too huh?

0 comments: