9.06.2011

The Faces that Melt Me

I went a bit crazy (even I'll admit it) with the camera this weekend.  We went to the Botanic Gardens with Lance, Katie and the girls Saturday night, which is a photographer's paradise.  Naturally I forced the children to pose until they both literally started screaming at me.  BUT...I got some rather priceless shots that I adore.  Well worth the child angst.  Sunday night we picnicked at another park with the Tebbens, which posed even more photographic backdrops that couldn't be wasted.  Aside from Squirt eating mit fulls of sand, there was no screaming at that shoot.   And then there was the cabin on Monday - God's country equals the very BEST backdrop you can muster.  Especially when Cara is on hand to take family pics.  One can only handle so much cuteness in one sitting, so we'll save those shots for another day.  Maybe tomorrow.  Or maybe our Christmas card.  I know, the anxiety might just kill you.    















 That would be a pile of grass clippings in my daughter's mouth.  Aunt Katie promptly removed them, which caused much anger from the little 8 month old hungry monkey. 

1 comments:

Cara S. said...

SUPER CUTE shots!