10.20.2013

Glorious

Two weeks ago Tim and I had the luxury of taking a Dude and Squirt free trip to the colorful Colorado mountains.  I had some work to do at the food bank's Palisade warehouse, so I dragged my hubs along for the ride.  And for wine tasting.  And for delectable meals.  And for a glorious hike up to Hanging Lake.  Sounds charming doesn't it?  It absolutely was.  Every second of it.  Here are some shots from our 36 hours trek.  It was short but we sure did pack a whole lotta beauty into it.  Man do I love Fall. 

Thanks to the Sheas and April for making this love bird trip possible.  Time away sure does make life that much sweeter.   






This hike has been on my Colorado bucket list since we moved here.  For obvious reasons.  There's nothing like it in Colorado.  Bonus that you burn about 10,000 calories on the vertical climb up.














0 comments: