5.19.2014

A Monday Message from the Big Guy Upstairs

Below are the words the big guy upstairs is speaking to my Mama heart these days.  Adapted from Sarah Young's "Jesus Calling," they've been a much needed rock for me, so hopefully you'll find them to be the spark you need this week.  Or next week.  Or the week after. Just never know when life will hit you.

Organized and always in control Mama Bear,
You need me every moment.  Especially the moments when you think you're all good.  Your awareness of your constant need for me will be your greatest strength so please work on it.  You can depend on me or go into despair.  Despair is easy to fall into.  Pick up your big girl pants and start climbing out of the trench that's been placed in front of you.  The heaviness you feel within will be filled either with knowledge of evil or my presence.  Make me central in your consciousness by praying continually; short and simple prayers flowing out of the present moment. You're not so good at that girl but you can get there with effort.  Use my name liberally, to remind you of my presence.  Look up and breathe. You'll see me.    

There is no force in the universe as powerful as my love.  Believe that.  NO FORCE.  You are constantly aware of limitations: your own and others.  But there is no limit to my love.  Now you see through a glass darkly, but someday you'll see me face to face.  For now, the knowledge of my loving presence is sufficient to carry you through the black.

Signed,
The only one who knows you through and through. And through.

Have a good week ya'll.


0 comments: