7.29.2014

July Hodgepodge

Some nuts and bolts from the month that don't fit under any specific headline.  VACA will be covered soon. Wait for it....

While big brother was at "Camp Nana and Papa," Squirt and I watched Lady and the Tramp.  I hadn't considered how much my sweet and fluffy canine friend would appreciate the flick.  For the entire 1.75 hours, Enzo went back and forth between the positions you see pictured below.  He ran around the room looking for the dogs when they left the screen, he would bark and hunch down during the dog fights....it was priceless.  Squirt eventually stopped seeing the humor and enjoyment in it, but I didn't.  Now we know what to do to keep him occupied in our absence.  






The Little Black Chair took 4 more of my pieces to display and sell.  Don't they look so charming in the midst of all their edible shabby chic decor?



This was happening at 7:10 this morning.  I hid around the corner so I could take it all in.

This was happening at 7:30 this morning.  

This was happening at 8:30 this morning...

And this was happening at 4:00pm this afternoon.  Lego ship building.  They liked each other all day. Thanks be to God.  And I don't mean that sarcastically.  

Play date with our darling Brinley friend.  What are the chances they would coordinate so well?  I guess pretty high since everyone and their mother's mother shop at Target.


Nail date with Mom before our road trip to Michigan.  Oh did those pretty pink nails look shiny and new for 3 hours.

Hey look, it's me.  The Enlighten Foundation had their donors come in for a photo shoot and here's my end result. Squirt is tugging at my legs, but you can't tell right?  I don't even think I look annoyed. 


This is an oldy but goodie video of my precocious 3 year old. This girl keeps us on our toes boy.  Sugar and spice and sometimes really nice.



  

0 comments: