9.21.2015

PRE-K - Nearing the Big Leagues

This is our last year of having a "little school one."  Once they enter Kindy land, they exit that phase of being teeny in my Mama mind and become a grown upish school kid.  So, I'm trying to cling to this 3 half day schedule and squeeze her tight the 2 I get her to myself.  After we move and settle in I'll actually be able to do that successfully.  She's been back in full school swing for 2 weeks now and is loving the letter "L" and talking about different forms of gas, including burps and toots.  Miss Ellen is a rock star and we're loving her already.  Miss Molly, Squirt's red headed half, is in class with her this year, which is both a blessing and a bit frightening for Miss Ellen.  We didn't do it on purpose Miss Ellen. I promise.  

  
 "Get outta here with the kiwi dress."  That's what I thought when I found it on the rack for $8.







Side note...Dude is having a GREAT start to the year.  I guess it pays off to leave well enough alone and let the handsome devil be himself with no added help from Mom.  He's rising to the occasion in rather amazing ways and we couldn't be more proud.      

0 comments: