3.26.2008

Launching gvCREATIVE...Check It Out!


A couple years ago I "started" a side business coined "gvCREATIVE." I went so far as to pay for a website and professionally printed business cards. Then we moved to the Mile High City (again), I got a full-time job which didn't allow for much attention to be placed on this budding business and finally the Little Dude happened along. That put the plan for making wads of extra cash on the shelf where its been accumulating more and more imaginary dust.

My current position at Food Bank of the Rockies has fueled my creative juices once again and the Little Dude has given us cause to evaluate how exactly to bring in more spending money, thus I'm giving this another go. This time I have a new tactic. I'm actually telling people that gvCREATIVE exists rather than hoping to be magically discovered by strangers through cyberspace.

The focus of gvCREATIVE is writing, graphic design and amateur photography (family photos, parties, engagement shots etc). I have 7 years under my belt now in the above and love putting my creative skills to the test. Check out my cost-efficient (free) blog site just launched today and if you feel compelled, pass me along to anyone who might be able to utilize my creativeness.

www.gvcreative.blogspot.com

Thanks!

0 comments: