7.19.2009

3-0 Wrap Up



I'm a planner. Sometimes that's something I use to my credit, sometimes it drives people nuts. Regardless, I'm a planner. When Tim spoiled me rotten for my 30th b-day, I immediately started brainstorming plans for his big day. Ask his buddies. They received an email about initiating plans in April. As annoying as that might have been, plans went off without a hitch last week and my hubby had a kick bootie 3oth b-day that extended for about a week. See below for a wrap up. Thanks to all our awesome friends for helping make it memorable week.
Extravaganza #1: Dudes shooting other dudes with balls made of paint.
Last week Sunday 9 of Tim's buds meet in Sedalia (toward the foothills of Denver) for 5 hours of outdoor paintball. I didn't tell him where he was going, but he figured it out pretty quickly when he saw Mark dolled up in complete camo gear. Cara took the only picture from the day, but they had a blast and have countless welts to prove it.


Extravaganza #2: Regularly scheduled Tuesday night softball and party at B&B's house:

Summer softball is a highlight of Tim's week, so he was blessed enough to partake in that activity on his actual b-day. Afterward, we ordered pizza and snacked at Bruce and Barb's house with the Jansen/Syers clan. Always a good time...thanks for hosting, Oma and Opa!







Extravaganza #3...the fun factor of this one requires its own post and video. Stay tuned.

1 comments:

Cara S. said...

Can't wait to see the next video! That pic of Tim and PR is super cute...