11.30.2010

Thanksgiving

I lost my trusty memory card last week (causing a slight panic attack that I eventually had to come to terms with), so thanks to Cara for sharing her Thanksgiving pictures.  It was quite a joyful afternoon at Oma and Opa's house.  Bruce gave me the low down on turkey preparation since I've never laid a finger on a turkey prior to it hitting my plate.  Dude partied hard with Brady, Payton, Nolan, Heath and Cohen.  Oh, and Uncle Brad.  He and the kids hung out in the crawl space playing the trombone for a good while.  I know, totally random.  Dude thought that was rather awesome.  Thanks for being willing to be a "kid" with the kids Uncle Brad.  Sue hauled out her famous Turkey game, which draws the whole clan together for some fierce competition.  I made it to the last round and lost to Wes.  Grrrrrrr. 

The grub was delicious (Dude ate 3 pieces of turkey and a roll, but Tim and I chowed down), the company fantastic and the Syers pies even better.  We're grateful for a place to call home when we can't be with our families.  Thanks to Oma and Opa for all your hard work and patience with a household full of super fun chaos! 







0 comments: