6.07.2011

5 Months & a Little Red Dress

  
We've hit the 5 month mark friends! I know this photo isn't on her typical pillow backdrop, but we're deviating for this month. What do I adore about my baby girl?

...She is constantly smiling and giggling, her back of the throat giggle. She loves nothing more than watching her brother goof off in circles around her. She's sleeping 7:30-6:30 most nights, taking 2 hour naps and devouring rice cereal (as of 2 days ago). She spits (literally) when she's mad. She sat up for 4 minutes the other day (maybe a fluke, but we're getting there). We're greeted each and every morning by a gigantic smile and kicking legs. Her reddish, brownish, blondish hair will NOT lay flat. She eats her feet at every given opportunity. She cranes her neck to find my voice and smiles while she's craning. She worships her daddy and laughs the most at his loving face. She does this violent arm thrust that usually ends up causing pain to her poor face. Her favorite place to be is in the bjorn, on her mom.  Tim's nose is her most savored treat (when she can get her hands on it).  Her cheeks.  Oh how I love her cheeks.  She buries those cheeks in the carpet and screams when we attempt to give her tummy time.     


I could go on, but I have other tasks for the day.  Our "Aunt" Megan gave Squirt this dress with matching shoes before she even entered this world and I've been WAITING to get her in it. Sunday was the day. Come on. You can't top a chubby little girl in a cherry dress and a smile on her precious, cheek dominated face. I can't get enough of my little lamb. Happy 5 months baby girl. 


I've resigned to the fact that one smiling is just going to have to make for a satisfactory photo. 

0 comments: