6.20.2011

What's Up with Squirt?

       
Dude may be into enormous ATVs these days. But Squirt? Her father hasn't introduced her to such things. Yet. She just likes to smile. And jump. And model items from her ridiculous closet of high toddler fashion. We need to start showcasing her in all of her outfits, as many of them will only be worn once I'm sure. Thanks to our buds Caroline and Chloe for making her into the fashionista she already is.


Her latest? She now sports 2 teeth. Much to our surprise. Her appetite hadn't been great and her smile was a little harder to come by for a few days, but no fever or vomiting or runny nose like her big brother displayed. It made me a little weepy if I'm gonna be honest. My little babe can't be cutting teeth yet. Dude didn't hit that milestone until he was 9 months. I know, 2 different children. Can't compare. But I do.  I don't think we're adding any more to our Mile High fam, so I would like for her to grow up a LOT slower than her big brother did. Is there a magic pill for that?


This skirt may be a tad big yet.  Next summer love.

 

Introducing Squirt's version of "tummy time." 

Her head does lift, in-between the resting periods.  She no longer screams bloody murder, so that's forward progress!

This is our new, very favorite little device.  See below for evidence of why.

 

1 comments:

Cara S. said...

Thanks for sharing the "jumpy-contraption"! Landon loves it every bit as much as Rae-Rae. We put the mirror in front of him...he thinks he is the bees-knees :)