7.15.2012

My Main Man's Big Day


Look at that face.  Isn't he the cutest little thing?  Still is.  My main squeeze turned another year older yesterday, so I'm taking this opportunity to share pictures of just him.  It's not often that I use digital memory for his big brown eyes, so I dug through my files for Tim pics.  No kids, no wife, just his handsome self.  My husband is quite remarkable in more ways than I can count, so I wanted to virtually wish him a very happy birthday and thank him for being my better half.  Most people who know us would naturally agree with that statement.  Even my Gram at one point said that if they had to choose, they'd keep Tim in the family and send me packin.'   Love you and all your wonderfulness handsome. 

 He's the blond baby on the truck that still resides at Mom's cottage.  The kids played on it just 2 weeks ago.

 His mom hasn't changed much - rather amazing actually.

 He'll be embarrassed by these "nature" shots, but I think they're charming.  These were taken in the Seattle islands last summer.  Heading back there at the end of this month - can't wait!

 This is the sea rope thingy he whipped me in the leg with and left a huge welt.  But he looks cool.




 I love my athletic babe.  Sure does look good on a wake board. 

This one is not relevant in the least, but it was an excuse to post my very picture of all time.  Post snowboarding,  Tim looks his coolest while Wesley....well.....

0 comments: