7.18.2013

Lemonade Stand Mini Shoots

A while back I saw some photos tagged on Facebook from a photographer in Michigan.  She had a brilliant idea that I proceeded to make plans to adopt.  My high school gal pal, Anne, was an integral part to my plan.  Anne just started a new company, "Chars Hutch," which restores old wood and furniture and makes it new and awesome.  Check out her facebook page.  I did her photos and logo and she's doing some crazy fun wood pieces for me.  We call ourselves Team Anne and Gwen.  I'm having a hoot (as my Grandma would say) working with her.    





Anne and her hubbie, Kevin, crafted this shabby chic and ridiculously darling lemonade stand and we gathered the children this week for sample photos.  We figure if we can show mamas out there how precious little tykes look in this natural Colorado scape, they'll want to book a mini session for their monkeys.  

Here's the dealio.  On Saturday, August 24, I'm going to set up Lemonade Stand shop near the Platte River in Littleton and invite families or just kiddos to sign up for a mini shoot.  Below is what you'll receive:

$100 
25 minute shoot with your kids or your family and the stand
Includes a CD with all edited images    

It's as simple as that.  I'll open up slots starting at 4:30 and going every 30 minutes until 6:30pm.  Email me at gwenythv@yahoo.com if you'd like to book a mini session!  

















 This is the epitome of my children.  



1 comments:

Trish said...

HOW SWEET! I may consider having a shoot with the girls. We are having a huge VanDusseldorp Family shoot in October, so it might be photo overload, but the lemonade stand may be too darling to pass up!