7.06.2013

Our Little Big Girl

Our 2.5 year old has made some gigantic toddler strides in the past 2 weeks.  Part of me is crazy excited about these developments and another part of me (my Mama heart) is crazy sad that she's not an itty bitty anymore.  She's even losing some of that irresistible baby chub.  


Squirt's first stride eliminates $25 from our bi-weekly budget.  We started potty training last weekend and she's been a total rock star.  We had a few accidents the first few days but have been leak free for the past 4 days.  We'll take it.  Later diaper friends.  I spared you visual evidence of this particular stride.  Second, our little pip squeak is now sleeping in her own big girl bed.  Our neighbor friends were selling their daughter's toddler bed, so we bought it and set it right up.  It's a perfect fit for her teeny room and her teeny self.  She does look so small in her big bed.  Tim and I can't get enough of peeking on her after she nods off.  After 5 nights in her bed, she hasn't gotten out once.  Again, we'll take it.  

 We got darling new bedding after I took this shot.  I'll take more pics when the room transformation is complete. 


We adore this age.  It's inevitable that she'll keep growing up right?  
   

0 comments: