10.17.2014

Thursday Snippits of God

I've been making a concentrated effort to look for what I call, "Snippets of God" throughout my days. I'm finding it more difficult to see evidence of overwhelming good in the world lately, so this practice keeps me in check with all the things we don't hear and see when we flip on the news, check yahoo headlines, tune into talk radio or frequent social media sites.  The good is getting lost and that wears on me on so many levels.  


SO...here are Snippets of God that rang true yesterday.  Nature, the mind boggling color change in leaves (seriously, how could THAT happen by chance), a happy 7 year old boy loving the world around him, a 3 year old giggling (to the point of snorts) with nothing but leaves to play with, a puppy finally acting himself and devouring the sand, dirt and leaves around him.  God was in those things today.  Tomorrow might look very different, but maybe that's the beauty of the unpredictable world we live in.  Goodness pops up when we least expect it.  We just have to open our eyes to see it. 









  

0 comments: