4.22.2015

These Two

This friendship is not yet one year old, but one might conclude they're already kindred little spirits. We're so grateful for new friends who enter our lives and so quickly become an integral part of our day to day.  It's a priceless jewel when you find people who would hypothetically cancel dinner with Patrick Dempsey (if you're into him, which I absolutely am) if they thought you needed them, you hold on tight.    


 


 Do you get the feeling I love camera stalking these two?  It's irresistible. 


 





 The girls captured a real winner of Dara and me.  One for the books.  And yes, we do have matching stone washed jeans on.  It's a long story.





Ridiculous.  Absolutely ridiculous.  While we're addressing cuteness, I'd like to showcase two baby dolls I happen to adore.  Little Mable Anne spent 3 days with us last week and we ate up every second of her monster, squinty smile and easy going nature.  The kids fell in love and were not super happy about giving her back to her family.  And then of course there's our Hayes.  I happened to have my camera out while he was showing off his new scrunchy face. He has two faces.  Joyful and scrunchy face.  Equally darling.








0 comments: