11.30.2008

Chicken Nuggets & Floss


I sat down the night before Thanksgiving and started a list of everything that I'm thankful for. Forty five minutes later I was still writing, so you can imagine I came up with quite a list. Bottom line...God is incredibly good to us. We have so much more than what we could ever possibly need and then some. Below is just a sampling of some of the things (aside from the obvious most important things like loving parents, family, friends, health, a house etc) I say thanks for.


*The Light & Fan Department at Home Depot (dude and I can spend half hour there grunting at the beauty of it all)
*TJ Max/Homegoods...I am my mother's daughter
*Floss (oral hygiene is a good thing)
*Contentment (Tim and I just had a conversation of how amazing it is to not feel like we're wanting for anything)
*Dude's big blue eyes (no matter how much I want to take a long break from motherhood, those eyes bring me right back in)
*Chicken nuggets, turkey dogs, yogurt, raisin bread etc. (the staple of dude's finicky diet)
*Communication in my marriage (I can't image where we'd be without being able to tell each other anything and everything and know that it'll be okay)
*Grace....boy do I need that
*All dude's little friends and friends to be
*Model upbringings which have grounded Tim and I to provide the same for dude
*The sounds of dude talking and singing in his crib in the morning through the monitor

I won't continue on. If you're reading this, I'm thankful for you too! Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving. We spent the day with our Denver family and had a wonderful time, as usual. We don't know what we'd do without all of them. They complete the circle of home for us here in the Mile High City. Below are some shots from our day o fun & incredible eats!

1 comments:

Cara S. said...

Yes, a good time was had by all...