11.26.2008

Who Said Kids Gymnastics Open Gym is Just for Kids?



Aunt Cara found the open gym session to be just as exhilarating as the children did.

We rolled PR around in this huge spongy ball with a hole in the middle.


Dude then insisted on rolling the ball around the entire gym.

We call these "hats"...apparently Dude thought Brady needed a couple of them. On his face.

He might have been a bit scared, but the kid hung on for like a minute!

Don't be fooled. There's no grip there. Not even a slight inclination to hold on.

"Wow. We wish we could do that awesome rope swing. And that girl's not wearing any pants!"

Life. It doesn't get much better than this.




1 comments:

Cara S. said...

I don't think I ever got to fully explore my inner gymnast as a child...I had all I could do to not throw my arms up in a triumphant pose as I sat on the parallel bar! Also, please tell everyone that Brady was saying "more" once he got down from the bar. I'm not really as mean of a mom as I look!