8.06.2009

CA Girls Weekend Hooplah





The view from the Golden Gate Bridge.

Having an ultra talented photographer in your closest circle of friends is starting to have some major benefits. A couple months ago, my bud Amy called me with major glee to let me know that we were going to Cabo for a wedding she was hired to shoot. I was totally on board...until we looked at our schedule of craziness and the swine flu reared its ugly head. Mexico being its home base. I bailed with much regret. Luckily, she didn't give up on me and invited me to San Jose, CA this past weekend for another glam wedding. I accepted and we had a marvelous time.

Quick summary of highlights...Photo shoot for the bride's sister's fam Friday morning...San Fran Friday afternoon....H&M shopping Saturday morning...assisting with the wedding of Matt and Netta Saturday afternoon (super fun to help out and watch Amy in action)...massage and hot bath Saturday night -pure heaven...day trip to Monteray Bay Sunday...up at 5:00am for 6:30am flight Monday morning...sitting in my office by 10:30am Monday morning.


Summary of lo-lights...our rental car was a PT Cruiser (Ptttttt) for short...food poisoning in San Fran Friday afternoon (will never dine on clam chowder again)...driving in bumper to bumper traffic back to San Jose for 68 long miles Sunday afternoon. Can't have perfection I guess!




That wraps it up. Tim and the dude had a fabulous male bonding weekend. My hubby is a rock star. Thanks Ame! Can't wait for the next wedding weekend extravaganza.

2 comments:

Cara S. said...

Glad you had a good weekend away. I keep checking Amy's blog to see if she has posted wedding pics yet. I want to see your camera skills in action!

Amy DeYoung said...

Wow, this seems like forever ago! Love the pics you posted :) Someday I promise to get mine to you... just a few more things in line first. Getting closer though! Love ya friend!!