1.28.2010

Baby Olive

I'm holding on to my little man so tightly today.  So tightly.  Tim and I were friends with a spunky, fun-loving guy named Rusty in college.  We graduated, went our separate ways and a few months ago we were connected with his wife's blog.  They had a baby - way too early and in a land far away - but little Olive fought hard and overcame so many obstacles.  Their journey was incredible and brought me to my knees more than once.  Today, I have to share her story with all of you.  This is Rusty's wife's letter to their daughter after she went home to live with Jesus last week.  You don't have to know them to weep over this little bundle of sweetness.  Prayers are with Rusty and Lynette as they try to find their way through life without their daughter.  I just can't even imagine.  Not even for one second.   

http://rustylynette.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-letter-to-olive.html

0 comments: