1.28.2010

Coffee with Sir Rod



I'm not a huge football groupie.  Who am I kidding.  I really know nothing about the football games my hubby tunes in to unless I have money on the game.  But if you live in Denver, it's a legal requirement that you know what's happening with the Broncos, past and present.  And so I know who former Denver Bronco, Rod Smith is.  He was great.  He is great.  And today I was lucky enough to meet him and find out, firsthand, what a rockin' dude he really is.  Rod's working with Food Bank on our Biggest Loser, Pound for Pound Challenge on a local level.  He agreed to meet us at Image AV to shoot a TV and radio PSA for our local media efforts.  Within 2 minutes, he had us all peeing our pants.  He ad-libbed my script and made fun of me in the process, which I found to be quite amusing.  I got a hug out of it, so that was worth the mockery. 

Next we went to the kitchen where he had us all try his company's coffee.  It was my very first cup of coffee ever and it was goooood!  Never did I think those words would exit my mouth.  His coffee is natural and healthy and he's really proud of what's it's doing for people's health, so check it out!  He's going to start donating proceeds from the coffee to Food Bank.  What a guy.  http://rodsmithinternational.com/coffee.html

We're pumped to have the honor of working with Sir Rod. It was a pretty cool highlight of my day to hang with him and pretend like we were BFF's.


Super Bowl ring = 128 pounds of pure diamonds.  This is why women don't play in the NFL.  We couldn't pull this hunk o metal off.





0 comments: