3.19.2010

Handro Crying Like a Baby

I came home from an appointment yesterday to dude and dad in the kitchen. This is what I was told upon my arrival.....

"Mommy! I hit Alahandro in da face with my yellow bat! Boom! Ouch! Handro cry like a baby Mom. Wah, wah wah!" I look at Tim with obvious confusion. Who is Handro, why was Handro at our house and why did my child hit someone in the face with a bat and not get put in a permanent time out? Tim just stood there smirking. Dude repeated it again, getting frustrated that I wasn't following.

Turns out some new neighbors moved in down the street and the little boy's name is Alejandro (not sure how to spell it). His mom, sister and he walked down to meet Tim and dude. The boys were playing t-ball- Dude took a swing and apparently didn't notice Handros face in front of him. Smack. Tears. And probably a big ole welt on the poor kid's face today. Nice dude. Way to welcome the new neighbors.

0 comments: