3.06.2010

House of Bounce

Yesterday started with an outing with Cara, Bradster and Payton. An outing meant to be SUPER fun. A jumping place. Full of huge blow up awesomeness. Every kids dream outing right? Hated it! And I mean HATED it. Dude wouldn't even let me touch him in fear that I would force him into one of the super fun bounce houses. For an hour I let him play air hockey, baseball and run around avoiding me and then I did it. I carried him, kicking and screaming, into a bounce house. And within 5 minutes he was jumping. And laughing. And saying how FUN the jumping place was. And then it was time to go, so we got 20 minutes of fun out of our visit. The end. For the sake of my patience and his level of nervousness and pure terror, we won't be visiting any more houses of bounce in the near future.

PS...I'm off to San Antonio tomorrow morning to visit my girly Amy, so posts will be on hold for the next few days. Say prayers for Tim and Dude:)



Payton and Brady thoroughly enjoyed their house of bounce experience!

Payton and I stuck our faces in the air machine. Dude did find enjoyment in that!


THIS is what we paid $6 to do folks.


0 comments: