9.11.2010

Labor Day Weekend Highlights

Labor Day weekend flew.  Way. Too. Fast.  We took Dude to his favorite pool one last time.  Big sigh.  We hung with friends, went out for eats, played at home, romped around at the cabin...time well spent.  There was a hint of sadness going back to work on Tuesday.  Ok, a big self pitying wad of sadness.  Not for dude - daycare is like one big party for him.  Thank goodness for Miss April.  Hope your long weekend was a blast.  Here's to it being Friday already!  Hip, hip.  

The video documents the entire weekend.  Photos are from our lovely day at the cabin.    


Dude tried his hand at shuffleboard. Not bad.  Not great, but not bad. 

The dudes were a hot mess, but that's what the cabin's all about.

These 2 were attached at the hip all day long.

Payton and her neighbor friend Roslyn endured the entire hike.  I took Dude back half way through.

Can you find Dude?  He's the little person in the orange shirt in the midst of the grass.  My hikin' machine.

Aunt Abby and Nolan made some rockin' alien cupcakes.  Dude enjoyed.  Every bite.

The tractor ride was also a highlight of the day.  We miss you Uncle Ken!

Abs, me, Cara and Jayne.  Hot stuffs.

Oma Bosch and her 11 GREAT Grandchildren.  Pretty awesome.

I sure hope I look this good when I'm in my 90's. 


0 comments: