9.05.2010

Lights, Camera, Try to get 4 Kids to Smile...

Last night, our fam and the Sheas headed over to Hudson Gardens (one of my favorite local nature spots) for their annual family photo session, aka, jumping through hoops and taking a boat load of shots, trying to round up 3 simultaneous smiles from their girls. Luckily, they were real champs and earned A+'s for effort. And some chocolate milk at dinner following the 2 hour nature romp. Just love those girls.

Of course I captured some Dude moments while we were there. He kicked a lot of dirt ("making smoke") and looked for frogs around every corner, trying to busy himself while his girlfriends were occupied. He came in handy for getting smiles out of the beauties.

I'll do a post on the gvcreative blog soon with their pics, but here are my dude highlights from the night.

"Makin' smoke."


Dude's best girl, Riles, hangin' on a rock.

Look at those baby blues.


I didn't say all his expressions were cute, just very dude like.


Handsome little devil.



"Seriously Mom? Isn't 436 pictures enough?"

Our hubbies dig the cowgirl look, so we took advantage of the barn backdrop.


We needed to allow Dude to pose with the family so he didn't feel alienated. Fits right in with his toe head.


This is the pose that automatically follows "Say cheese Dude!"


"Who me? Pose with my pretty girls? Ok Mom. Twist my arm."

0 comments: