3.17.2011

Party People

This blog has been a bit Squirt and Dude heavy as of late, so let me introduce a variation of faces for your viewing pleasure.  We've been partying hard the last week at some of our favorite kiddos b-day bashes.  We kicked off the fun with our charming Bradster's Monster Truck get together, commemorating 4 years of spunk and boyish energy.  It was great hanging out with our Jansen/Syers gang after a hiatus of hibernating at home with Squirt.  We chowed on brats, watched Brady open gifts with contagious excitement, cut into Cara's masterpiece cake and took 2 very tired kiddos home to bed.  My mom was able to join in the fun too.  More to come on her visit later.


 Crazy how much they look alike huh?  Two peas in a four year old pod.

 Two additional peas in a pod.  A 30 something year old pod.

 I don't know that we're peas in a pod...more like ketchup and mustard.  We just go well together.

 Chow time.

 Can you tell Dude was excited about his new Monster Truck?

 We now have 4 Monster Trucks.  That night's addition was "Cowboy." 

 Bradster took the lead at the pinata.  It took Payton to get it open.

 He gave it his best shot.  Determination my friends. 

 I wouldn't have a clue how to construct this beauty.  Cara's creativity shines through.

 Toe heads.  Don't get cuter than this.

 Ok...she's pretty darn cute too.  She and her Nana became quite the duo.

 Landon and his Dad.  That is some serious cuteness....not Wes, the baby. 


Party numero 2 was for our little angel Delaney.  Can't believe the little stinker is already one.  Makes me cherish each day with my Squirt.  She'll be having her one year old tea party before we know it.  Maria had some ladies and their little ones over for an owl themed tea, bagels, fruit etc. and to show our love for DD and all she brings to our worlds.  Mom was able to join in this party too. 

 Again with my creative cakey friends.  Way to go Maria.

 Beauties.  I've never a mom who outwardly adores her little squirt more than this Mama.

 My little Squirt even wore a dress for the occasion. 

 The birthday girl.  In all her adorable glory.

 You can see that all the little girls want nothing to do with Squirt.  Lots of careful monitoring was happening.

 My gal pal Lisa P.  Not the best shot of Squirt, but that's her signature "hold me" pose.

Signing off with a cake filled face. 

0 comments: