3.19.2011

To my Dude

Pardon the sap found below.  My little Dude is turning 4 tomorrow and I just grow more and more in love with his spunky self every day.  It's hard to believe that our blue eyed wonder is already 4.  I'll just bask in the fact that his bean pole frame still fits into 24 month shorts.  That still makes him my baby right?  I'll start with a photo tour of his four years thus far.   


















To my little rocker man on the eve of his 4th birthday....

You bring me my very best smiles and the most brightest of sunshine little love.  May you continue to be a beam of light to everyone around you.  And may you find genuine smiles and bright sunshine in return.  Those baby blues see directly into this Mama's heart.  Your random reminders of how much you loooove me and the bear hugs that come my way on a daily basis are the bright spots in my days.  Oh how I admire your knack for laughter and silliness and your ability to talk to anyone, anywhere, about what's on your mind.  You are destined for great social things.

Oh how I wish I could freeze you at four years young.  Honesty and innocence and imagination reign true in your little life and I don't want the world to mask that.  And so I'll try my best to encourage you to be you.  And to tell you each and every day how incredible you are and how much I adore everything that makes you our little man.  Dad and I can't talk about you without giggling and thanking God for the miracle that is you.  You fit into our lives and into our hearts like no other little dude could.

Happy Birthday handsome.  I can't believe what a smart little man you're becoming and I can not wait to watch you grow into a 5 year old.  In case you don't know it already, your Mama loves you.  A whole lot.       

2 comments:

Sweet Home Colorado said...

Happy Birthday Rylan! We sure love you lots!

Cara S. said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! Thanks for inviting us to your party...it was super fun! Love, Payton and Brady