3.04.2011

2 Month Old Baby Girl


Today was a good day.  For multiple reasons.  First, our punky girl is 2 whole months old.  8 weeks.  56 days.  However you look at it, it's a milestone for our Squirt.  Look at her.  She's not so teeny tiny anymore.  Especially in the facial region.  She was NOT happy with me for forcing that dress, tights and undershirt on her.  That was all after the first adorable dress we (she) modeled.  Reason #2?  My better half is home again for a 3 day business trip.  Reason #3?  It's March.  Officially.  Even though we could get dumped on with 2 feet of white stuff overnight and snotty noses linger, it's still a sign of warmer and happier days of outdoor fun to come.  Reason #4?  My Mom is coming to town next weekend and Tim's mom is coming in April.  Love looking forward to company.     

Back to the aforementioned Tim traveling business.  I'm not used to this husband leaving stuff, especially with 2 tykes, so I was a bit freaked about the reality of being alone with my scary little people.  But we all survived and actually did quite well.  Squirt only woke up to eat once per night and Dude chose to stay in bed, sans scary nightmares about porcupines eating his face, while Dad was gone too.  It definitely helped that our buddy Holden hosted a sleepover for Duder one of the nights.  THANK YOU Jennifer.  And thanks to all my sweet sweet friends for the moral and social support:)  What would I do without all my veteran "husband travels all the time" friends?

I'll leave you with 2 more scrumptious pictures of my beauties.  Check out Squirt looking at her bro.  She is quite enamoured with him, which is darling.  He is so gentle and is so in love with his little Sissy.  Melts a Mom's heart.


0 comments: