2.23.2011

6.5 Weeks Baby!




We're almost to the 7 week mark. Our goal was to make it to 6 weeks without a major meltdown (for Tim or myself) and we successfully reached that goal. Granted, there were plenty mini meltdowns, but nothing that sent us to the loony bin or divorce court. Our little angel girl is getting much more animated, super smiley, more and more predictable and continues to sleep like a champ. 8.25 hours this weekend and 7 last night. Can't complain about that punky girl. Her awake time is typically spent like this (see the video below). She adores being on her back and looking up at the ceiling and lights. Have you ever tried it from their perspective? It's actually quite interesting. I've got a lot of time on my hands these days.


Side note....it's March next week! That's a very fun and exciting fact for me. It's the start of good, springy things to come. And it means my daughter will be immunized, causing less stress about exposing her to the germy outside world. And my son will turn 4. Time. It's here and it's gone and before you know it your kid's turning 4. I'm trying my darnedest not to wish this time away with Squirt. It's not coming back after all. Before I know it, she's gonna be 4 too. That's my life lesson for the day. I know, so profound.



1 comments:

kwas said...

Just 10 days ago she was not "talking" nearly this much. Please don't let her keep changing so much!

Nana Kwasteniet