2.01.2011

A Glimpse at Photographic Perfection


Rather than set lofty goals for my days, I've changed my mindset to smaller objectives. Like showering. Or washing all the bottles and throwing in a load of laundry. That way when I do shower, throw in some laundry, wash bottles, watch some Oprah and vacuum the kitchen rug, I feel REAL good about my day. Today is one of those "gettin' it done" days. Squirt knows that it's like negative 10 outside (what????), so she's cashed out on the couch all morning. Snug as a bug in a rug.


I've had time to catch up on some stuff, which included ordering our birth announcements. Yeeee Hawww!!!! Amy sent over my top pics from the 1,700 shots she took. Not exaggerating. Picking 10 was quite a feat. I'm holding off on posting the shots we're using on the cards, but I can't resist not displaying (shamelessly showing off) some of the others. My Amy is one talented gal. For sure. What a blessing that she loves us so much and shared her talents with us yet again.  Enjoy.

 Come on.  Look at that face.  And those eyes.  Litle punky.

Oh duder.  He was a complete ham for the entire shoot.  Just wait for more "dude like" shots to come in the future. 
This is our little duder from our last photo shoot with Amy. 

2 comments:

Cara S. said...

She does have such a great eye. Can't wait to see the announcement!

Amy DeYoung said...

Awww, thanks friend :) Rylan was so much fun! He was quite the ham for sure. Can't wait to see those announcements!!