8.07.2011

7 Months



Our not so little punky girl is already 7 months old.  I'd love to bottle her right now and keep her like this forever.  Our ultra happy girl is sitting up with attempts to get on her knees when toys escape her grip.  Crawling will be in the near future, although we're not encouraging it....I really dig this "plop her down and know that she's staying put" age.  She's lovin' anything that she can chomp on and can already get those little air filled stars into her mouth without a problem.  The pool is proving to be a favorite place and anything she can cuddle with makes her giggle with glee.  We're still taking 2 naps per day and sleeping 7:30-7:00am most nights.  Unless our babe is hungry or exhausted, she's a ray of sunshine.     

On that note...I will admit that our little ray of sunshine is starting to display some girly attitude.  Just Friday she started screaming at us when we take things away from her...she grips it with all her might, looks us in the eye and screams until she loses interest in the battle.  She's starting to "get" things, which is a deep sigh reality for us.  I know what I was like as a hard headed girl and I can only assume God is gifting me with the same blessing.       

0 comments: