8.17.2011

My Little Pre-K'er



Is summer really over?  Maybe not officially, but our summer schedule has come to a screeching halt as of this morning.  Mon, Wed & Fri will now consist of lots of little man learning and brain growing.  I'm pumped for my guy to get into this school routine again - he learns so quickly and seems to eat up this whole concept of education.  Let's hope this trend continues!  He woke up at a rather depressing hour for Mom and Dad, so we started mental and physical preparation for his big day.  1/2 a waffle, yogurt, melon, OJ.  Healthy breakfast, check.  We moused up his wild mane and adorned him with his brand spankin new handsome big guy shirt and oh so cool skull tie.  Handome boy, check.  Then he headed outside for his photo session.  Mama's need to document everything possible, check.  Pre-K, here we come! 


   Could he look any older and more growed up?  I don't think so. 




 Our best Riley is home from their 4 week vaca.  Yeah's all around our household for having our friends back!  They'll be in the same class again this year.

 Little loves. 

 We waved at a bus as I said a silent prayer of thanks that I didn't have to allow a bus swallow my little man.  Yet. 


0 comments: