10.28.2011



We had a heavenly fam day at Littleton Historic Museum last Saturday.  It was 75, sunny, the colors were brilliant and the kids noses were snot free.  That's cause for celebration round here these days.  Dude ate up all the animals, hay, barns, pumpkins, tractors, old school houses...I don't know why we hadn't visited this local hot spot before that day.  Especially since it's free.  I had my new camera on me and went a little crazy.  My poor kids will always have a lens in their face.  There's just no getting around it.  If they weren't so darn cute I might keep it home.  But they are....so darn cute. 






 Dude avoided dirtying himself in the hay pasture.  Squirt?  She rolled around in it and ate it. 





 Dude and I were playing with Photoshop on these pictures...see if you can find the difference between this top shot and the one below. 



1 comments:

Amy DeYoung said...

Your little pumpkins are soooo adorable!!