1.19.2012

Who Are You? Starbucks Awaits You

I write this blog.  Mainly because it's therapeutic for me.  And it's documentation of my kid's lives.  Their entire lives, which they may love me for some day or they may seriously resent me for.  I also invest time in this little world of mine because I love sharing my kids with family and friends.  With you.  Which leads me to the following question...."Who are you people?"  I come across so many random folks in my life who make comments about "the blog."  So many who know details that they'd only know because of this little blog of mine.  And I love that.  But I'd love to know who you are.

SO.....I'd love for you to leave a comment as to who you are and how long you've been following.  I'm going to give away and mail out three $5 Starbucks cards via a random drawing from every one's name who comments.  I'll even video it and let Dude pick the names.   Happy commenting people!

love,
me

7 comments:

Cara S. said...

Well, I am one of the people who comments regularly on your blog, so you already know who I am. But, I'm down for a Starbuck's card :)

Sweet Home Colorado said...

You know me too, but maybe I'll get lucky and win some Starbucks!! Ha! :) Love your blog friend!

Jayne said...

Well I am more of a blog follower than a blogger, but I love reading your blog...and you know me too. ;)

my.three.sons said...

I love having a sneak peek into your darling little life. Thanks for sharing, you do an amazing job!

jan said...

Love your blog. I check it everyday.
Jan

hoekstra family said...

Gwen, I read your blog every week. I link from Carin's blog. I just like to see your little ones grow up, and think it is fun to compare what your little lady is doing compared to my big boy - they are just a couple weeks apart.
Jennifer Hoekstra (married to Mike Hoekstra, in Hudsonville MI)

Amy DeYoung said...

You know who I am ;) Love you!!