8.04.2012

Big Fish Lake Photo Shoot

Walcott Imaging arrived to Big Fish Lake at 9:00am on a Friday morning in the midst of 110 degree heat and managed to capture out family looking smiley and comfortable.  We weren't.  We were all dripping and dying to get in the water.  The kids were troopers (as were the adults).  Check out the priceless images.


 My favorite group shot.  Love the reflection. 

 Nana and Papa's happiest place.  Surrounded by little loves.




 I couldn't resist the massive brown flower bow I found downtown Holland.  Did she need another bow?  No, she did  not.






 The best lookin' 60 somethings I know. 

Not a frameable shot, but too endearing not to share. 

 Squirt flashing her tummy makes this shot take a very close 2nd in my favorite category.








 Purely delicious.












 This face?  I love. 

0 comments: