8.12.2012

PFM

No, you shouldn't know what that stands for.  Unless you're from Denver I guess.  But even then, I had to be told tonight.  There's a new guy in town who has created a whole lotta hype round these parts.  His name is Peyton Manning and he will soon play televised football for a little team known as the Denver Broncos.  This city lives and breathes the Denver Broncos.  And I mean that literally.  My favorite time to grocery shop is during games as I'm the only consumer in the aisles of King Soopers.  Or on the road.  I'm surprised I haven't been egged for not being parked in front of my flat panel. 

Anyway, "PFM" (we'll say it stands for Peyton Fantastic Manning) brought out crowds (40,000 peeps) to their annual free open practice and scrimmage at Invesco Field. We decided to join the ranks with a group of friends and made an afternoon out of it. We tailgated for an hour or so and then watched the scrimmage for another hour. The guys (and some of the ladies too) were all jazzed to watch jersey number 18 do his quarterback magic. Tim took the pictures of the actual football action (it's rare that he feels the need to pick up the camera), so that must mean he's super awesome.  We'll see - that's all I have to say about the hype.  We will see.     


 Gotta love Denver.  Pretty sky line to the east and rocky mountains to the west.


 Jayne and Brad are due with baby #2 any day!!!!










  

0 comments: