3.17.2009

Gettin' Our Party On...2 Year Old Style

Our little man and his best bud Brady are 5 days apart. SO...rather than invite everyone to two separate parties this year, we joined forces and hosted the party of all parties this past weekend (well, the kiddos might agree with that). We rented out a bouncing place - a new concept to me as a first time parent - and invited all our friends and fam to bounce with us, eat pizza and chow on some green frog cake. That about sums it up! I'm learning that if kids birthday parties are chaotic, crowded, loud and filled with sweaty bodies, consider it a job well done:)


Cara and I made a pretty good team in the planning process! Thanks for partnering with us friends...I think our dudes enjoyed their 2 year b-day experience!

Duders real birthday is this Friday (the day I leave for a girls weekend in sunny San Diego)...I know, I'm a terrible example of a parent. I have a special birthday tribute for him that I'll post before I leave. And he and Dad will have a fabulous guys weekend together:)




2 comments:

Sweet Home Colorado said...

Looks like a BLAST! Sorry to have missed the fun! Happy Birthday Rylan!

Cara S. said...

You are definitely right...the more chaotic, crowded, and sweaty, the more the boys enjoy it! Cute video!