3.19.2009

Our 2 Year Old Super Star

Happy Birthday to dude, happy birthday to dude, happy birthday to our dude, happy birthday to dude. I feel like I need to sing via the blog since I won't be here in person tomorrow to sing to my little man. Kinda feeling guilty at the moment, but I'll do my best to get over it. I made him cupcakes with sprinkles to bring to day care, if that counts for anything.

As we put our stinker to bed tonight we looked at his cute little face and wondered where the past 2 years have gone. With each phase of his life, we always say it's our favorite. Hard to believe that he gets more fun with each passing day, but he keeps pulling it off:) We're incredibly blessed to be able to watch our dude grow up. God definitely gave us the best gift we could have ever imagined and we can't wait to see what his future years will bring. Happy birthday buddy. Mom and Dad (and a whole lot of other people) love you a ridiculous amount. This video is pretty darn long, but if you love the dude it'll be worth your time:)

3 comments:

Sweet Home Colorado said...

So cute! And I loved hearing your laugh in the background of a lot of the video! :) We love you Rylan, Happy Birthday!

Cara S. said...

Happy Birthday Dude!

Amy DeYoung said...

LOVE the video my dear! Give that big boy BIG hugs from auntie Amy!!