3.31.2009

Hands Off - Not YO Mamma!


The white stork of babydome is permanently perching himself in the lives of those around us as of late. You can safely figure that 1.3 babies will be born from someone in our direct line of contact each month for the coming year.

Our ex-neighbor buds had baby #2 a couple weeks ago. We spent Friday night visiting and trying to keep dude distracted so I could simply look at little Noah without being attacked by his jealous antics. If I pick up another child, my leg becomes a sort of jungle gym and his already piercing little voice raises to an entirely new octave only clearly heard by canines. The picture below is dude's attempt to gain the attention of the adults in the room. It was cute...but ended quickly as I wasn't about to let him bust my rock star San Diego shades!



Small group friends Russ and Heather were graced with little Waverley last week and seem to be entranced with their blessing. She's beautiful and you'll just have to trust me on that one as I neglected to bring my sidekick (camera) with me for our visit. Next up, Kate and Dan in Chi-town!

0 comments: