3.04.2009

Quality Nanna Time

A weekend with Nanna is like a little taste of heaven (for dude and me). My mom came out Friday afternoon for one of those "just because" weekends. She got a little taste of the current enormity of our little man's personality. Lots of laughing, playing, book reading, walks, etc. Tim even gave Mom his blessing to have a Curious George tea party with duder. We're very secure in his boyhood:) I'm pretty sure Nanna and grandson enjoyed each other's company! I'm embarrassed to say, only one picture was taken. I know, what was I smoking? Thanks for coming out Nanna - can't wait to see you again WITH Pappa soon! Below are a couple shots from our outside playing with sticks time today. He loves that new "kite" Mom! $2 can certainly provide a whole lot of fun.

0 comments: